BioHackathon 2009 schedule
BioHackathon 2009 will be taken place during 2009/3/15-21 in Tokyo and Okinawa, Japan.
See also Google Maps for the BioHackathon 2009 (updated!)
- 3/15 Reception at DBCLS, Yayoi campus, University of Tokyo, Tokyo
- 3/16 Symposium at Takeda hall, Yayoi campus, University of Tokyo, Tokyo
- 3/17-20 Hackathon at Seaside house, OIST, Okinawa
International flights to Tokyo actually arrives at Narita in Chiba prefecture (>50km away from Tokyo).
- Arrival to Japan ( Tokyo-Narita airport)
- Transport to the Ueno station ( Airport access map)
Your hotel in Tokyo is located near the Ueno station (5min walk). You can also enjoy museums and a zoo around the Ueno park area.
- Check-in to the hotel ( Ueno Terminal Hotel)
Take a taxi or about 1.5km walk from your hotel to the DBCLS (Call 03-5841-6754 or 080-1113-4719 if you have any difficulty).
- 18:00-20:00 Reception at DBCLS (5F)
Probably we are ready by 17:00 and you are welcome to visit us earlier. We will provide light meals and some drinks.
We will have a public symposium in the morning. Check-out your hotel and BRING ALL YOUR BAGGAGES with you.
- 8:30-8:50 Arrive at the Takeda Hall (5F)
Talks are 15min each followed by 5min buffer.
- 9:00-12:00 Symposium (program)
After taking a group photo, we will take buses to the Haneda airport. You will have some free time for lunch at the airport.
- Flight from Tokyo-Haneda airport to Okinawa-Naha airport
- ANA 131: HND 15:30 - 18:15 OKA
Dinner at the restaurant near to the Naha airport (buffet style). Then take a 1 hour trip by bus for the Rizzan hotel/OIST guest rooms.
- Transport from Naha airport to Hotel/OIST
3/17 - 3/20
We will have parallel sessions mainly focused on:
- Software development (hack, hack, hack)
- Use case driven hands-on seminar (try and record)
and ad-hoc satellite meetings to accelerate collaboration between the above two groups.
|Time||3/17 (Tue)||3/18 (Wed)||3/19 (Thu)||3/20 (Fri)|
|9:00||hack, hack, hack||hack, hack, hack||hack, hack, hack||hack, hack, hack|
|13:00||hack, hack, hack||excursion||hack, hack, hack||summarize|
|17:00||progress report||excursion||progress report||overall presentation|
|20:00||hack, hack, hack||hack, hack, hack||hack, hack, hack||closing remarks|
- Departure from Naha airport (taking flight for appropriate destination)
- Flight from Okinawa-Naha airport to Tokyo-Narita
- ANA 2158: OKA 12:15 - 14:40 NRT